ETP Electrolytic Tinplate Coil SPTE
ETP Electrolytic Tinplate Coil SPTE
Electrolytic Tinplate (ETP) in Coil With or without lithography, enameled.
Tinplate is a thin steel sheet coated by tin. It has an extremely beautiful metallic luster as well as excellent properties in corrosion resistance, solderability, and weldability. Tinplate is used for making all types of containers such as food cans, beverage cans, 18-liter cans, and artistic cans. etc.
What are the properties of Tinplate and Tin Free Steel?
1. Recyclable: The metal residues resulting from manufacturing and using tinplate and tin free steel are recovered and transformed into raw material to create new products such as structural steel bars, concrete-made structures, car parts and agricultural machinery parts, among others.
2. Degradable: Steel degrades with corrosion (chemical reaction) and oxidizes in the presence of water and oxygen, returning to the soil as iron ore.
3. Magnetic Feature: Its magnetic feature allows separating it easily from other waste to be recycled or reused since its main component is iron.
4. Reusable: Cans of dry food are reused at home without having to be excessively cleaned, to be used for other applications.
5. Tin, Main Component: Tin is the most important element of tinplate and responsible of the conservation of food and the can’s lasting period, protecting the iron from corrosion due to the action of the products contained therein. Once the can is disposed of, the tin deteriorates with the action of external agents, accelerating the iron’s oxidation process and returning to the soil in its natural state.
6. Food Products and Beverages: Beer, soft drinks and nectars caps (known as Crown or Corona Caps) Glass jars caps (desserts, jams, sauces, etc.) Fruits, vegetables, meat, fish and prepared meals cans Dairy products cans (powder milk, condensed milk cream, vitamin enriched food) Dehydrated and dry foods cans (peanuts, raisins, cookies, oats, etc.)
7. Edible oil cans Industrial: Paints and aerosol cans Motor oil cans Shoe polish and wax cans Make- up and pharmaceutical products cans Batteries, Toys Kitchenware: Trays, mill hoppers, graters and oil burners Decoration Cans And a wide range of industrial use items
Base Box – unit of sale under the imperial system. A unit or area equivalent to 31, 360 sq.in.. (217.78 sq.ft.)
Base Weight – the theoretical weight in pounds of one base box.
Black Plate – a low carbon cold reduced steel intended for use in the uncoated state or for coating with tin or chromium for tin plate products.
Batch Annealing (BA) – This process involves slow heating and cooling of coils from a subcritical temperature, to soften and relieve stresses produced during cold reduction.
Coating Weight – A term referring to the desired amount of pounds of tin per base box of plate or grams of tin per square metre of plate.
Continuous Annealing (CA)– This process consists of passing the cold reduced strip continuously and in a single thickness through a furnace consisting of preheating, soaking and cooling zones, to soften and relieve stresses produced during cold reduction.
Differentially Coated Tin Plate – Electrolytic tin plate with a different weight of tin coating on each side, normally, "line marked" on the heavy coated side.
Double Reduced (2CR) – A product which is given a partial cold reduction then annealed and given another cold reduction to the final thickness. The resulting product is stiffer, harder and stronger than a single reduced product and offers economies, in many instances, to users by enabling them to use lighter thicknesses of tinplate and TFS.
Drawn and Ironed (D&I) – Process for making two piece cans in which a circular blank is drawn through a die to form a cup and then thinned to final dimensions by being forced through a series of two or more progressively smaller diameter ironing rings.
Draw-Redraw (DRD) – Process for making two piece cans in which a circular blank is drawn through a die to form a shallow cup and then redrawn through two or more dies to produce a can of desired dimensions.
Electrolytic Chromium Coated Steel (ECCS or TFS) – A low carbon steel, single or double reduced black plate having a thin coating of chromium/chromium oxide applied eletrolytically.
Electrolytic Tin Coated Sheet (ETCS) – Cold rolled sheets 0.0150 inch and thicker, which have been processed through an electrolytic tinning operation and on which tin coating of various weights are deposited.
Electrolytic Tin Plate – Cold rolled low carbon steel of 0.0149 inch thickness or lighter on which tin has been electrodeposited.
K-Plate – Electrolytic tin plate with a tin coating of No. 50 (imperial) or heavier, with improved corrosion performance for some galvanic detinning food products.
Matte Finish – An unmelted tin coating which has a dull appearance.
Melted Finish – A bright finish or fused finish.
Pickling – A process of removing iron oxide from hot rolled bands by immersion in acid solution prior to cold reduction.
Rolling Width – The dimension of the sheet perpendicular to the rolling direction of the steel strip.
Steel Type D – An aluminum killed based metal steel sometimes required to minimize severe fluting and stretcher strains or for severe drawing applications or where special directional properties are required.
Steel Type L – Base metal steel, low in metalloid and residual elements. Sometimes used for improved internal corrosion resistance for certain food product containers.
Steel type MR – Base metal steel similar in metalloid content to Type L, but less restrictive in residual elements, commonly used for most tin plate applications.
Temper – An arbitrary number designation to indicate the forming properties of tin mill products.
Sita – Unit of sale under the metric system. One sita is equivalent to 100 square metres (m2) and equals 4.9426 base boxes.
1.) Anti-rust paper, steel cover, corner protect by angles, steel strips and pallets.
2.) 3-5 Coils each 20 feet container, maxed weight 25MT.
Twist-off Cap Production Line
EOE & POE Production Line
Aerosols Cone & Dome Making
Tin Can Lid End Production Line
Food Tin Can Making Machine
Milk Powder Can Making Machine
Beverage Tin Can Making Machine
Aerosol Tin Can Making Machine
Composite Can Making Machine
Chemical Tin Can Making Machine
Steel Pail Tin Can Making Machine
F type Oblong Can Making Machine
Square Tin Can Making Machine
Lock Seam Tin Can Making Machine
0.25-5L Round Tin Can Making Line
10-20L Round Tin Can Making Line
1-5L Rectangle Tin Can Making Line
18L Square Can Making Machine
Tin Can School
International Can Sizes
Tin Can Making Process
Spare Part Back-up
Complete Shipping Dox
Maintenance & Repair
Installation Training Commissioning
Taishan Fortune Industry & Trade Co., Ltd.
Jiujiang Elevating Industry & Trade Co., Ltd
Lot 3/3 No.1 Five Road, Chang Long Industry Zone, Si Jiu Town, Taishan City, 529200 Guangdong Province, China