G-540 Bar Code/ QR Code UV Printing Machine for Can Making Industry
Food can labelling (Bar Code)
This Code specifies that each can label must detail, among other things:
• The product name or description
• Ingredient listing, in descending order, by weight (except added water which can be listed last)
• Additives by name and number
• net weight
• nutrition information panel
• batch / manufacturing identification
• name and address of the manufacturer
• A use-by date for foods with a shelf life of less than two years.
The bar code
Nowadays Supermarkets are equipped with laser scanners which can read the bar codes on the can labels. reading the bar code enables the store’s computers to correctly price the goods for the consumer. recording the bar code also enables the store’s computer to record how many cans and of which variety have been sold for its inventory management. Most of the ordering of canned food stock is controlled by the computer.
|600 x 600 dpi||75M/Min.|
|600 x 400 dpi||112M/Min.|
|600 x 300 dpi||150M/Min.|
|600 x 200 dpi||220M/Min.|
EAN13, ENA8, Code128, CodeBar, GS1DataBar14, Data2of 5, InterLeave2of5, Jan13, UPCA, Postnet, PDF417, QR Code, Image, chara
Taishan Fortune Industry & Trade Co., Ltd.
Jiujiang Elevating Industry & Trade Co., Ltd
Lot 3/3 No.1 Five Road, Chang Long Industry Zone, Si Jiu Town, Taishan City, 529200 Guangdong Province, China